Tailored to you and your cat
We’re really excited about running consultations in our new cat clinic. The experience is totally tailored to you and your cat!
Our clinical team is highly cat-knowledgeable, and includes a vet with a Postgraduate Certificate in Feline Practice, and Registered Veterinary Nurse with a Diploma in Feline Nursing at distinction level. We welcome all feline cases and our consultations are a minimum of 15 minutes long to give us plenty of time to get to know you both.
We appreciate that cats in particular can find visits to the vets stressful which is why we’re implementing lots of strategies during all consultations to make sure your visit carries minimum stress:
- As soon as your cat comes into the consulting room we’ll give them time to acclimatise and explore
- Our sound-proofed consult rooms are quiet! No loud waiting room noise to set cats on edge
- We use pheromone diffusers and sprays in consults to simulate ‘feel safe’ hormones
- Cats find blues and greens calming so we’ve integrated these colours into our décor
- Ceiling windows create a light, bright environment and means your cat won’t be startled by sudden movement in their eyeline
- Our team is trained in low stress handling
Unfortunately, current Covid-19 risk-reduction measures mean that we are only permitting team members on site. We ask that you phone us when you arrive or ring The West Midlands Cat Clinic doorbell. One of our team will arrange for the vet to speak to you and for the safe handover of your cat for examination. Visit our FAQs section for more information on how we’re staying covid-safe.
Video consultations available
We now offer a video consulting service to reach out to more cat owners in the area! The facility means we can examine your cat from the safety and comfort of your own home. Call our reception team on 01922 411755 to find out more.